Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What are you thinking?

"What're you thinking?" he asked me as we walked down the street after the movie.We'd been together 2 months and I knew he'd be wishing for me to say something thoughtful, possibly about him or the state of our relationship. Only I'd been thinking about what I'd name my dog, if I ever had one. What to say? Oh God, he's looking at me this is too much pressure I don't know what to say! With every moment that passed the expectations for the deepest thought possible became greater.

Has this happened to you? If so you'll know the anguish of being caught out by your partner and you'll be thinking to yourself, "There must be another way! Some list of answers to have for just this moment."

What Are You Thinking?

  • Wooden...
  • I was just thinking about what color our childrens eyes might be, if we had them.
  • The stars are beautiful tonight, aren't they?
  • Your hair looks strange in this lighting.
  • You're more attractive than (famous attractive person)
  • I think I have an STD.
  • I was wondering why I told you that (odd thing they do) is normal.
  • I can't decide if my favorite bread is multigrain or wheat.
  • I...I think I could be gay. Is it gay or lesbian?
  • I knitted you this hat!
  • Fuck, I just love basketball!
  • Is it normal to enjoy farting this much. Oh, I mean "Passin gas" heh.
  • I once made beer from the yeast of a woman.
  • I think thongs and lowrise jeans have given us the new cleavage.
  • The Hulk is my all time favorite movie.
  • I'd love to meet Indiana Jones.
  • I was just thinking of this great part in Baby Sitters Club the movie.
  • Whaddya say we get wasted and do it for the first time?
  • I was just wondering what was air was made of.
  • My cat's name is Mittens.
  • I love you???
  • Tom Cruise is the ultimate role model.
  • You look just like my mother.
  • I wish I were Japanese. Everyone loves them.
  • Do you actually believe the Holocaust really happened?
  • I have to pee so badly.
  • Nothing, Jesus get off my back!
  • Have you put on weight?
  • I think I've just started my period. No sex tonight, haha!

4 comments:

Cibbuano said...

did you really make a beer from vaginal yeast?

Madge DoRightly said...

Naw, have you?

Chris Cusack said...

"I'd been thinking about what I'd name my dog, if I ever had one."

What's Reggie, chopped liver? You undervalue him. I think he's like some sort of zombie dog, one of the undead. That would explain his unbelievably long lifespan and breath that smells as if he's been eating corpses/clams. If that's not a special dog, then what is?

Madge DoRightly said...

He's not been with me for so long, I've decided he's more mom and dads misery at this point. I still think of him as my dog, technically, I guess, but he's lived much longer than any of us expected and I can't be held in a relationship with a zombie dog forever, it's just not fair.