Monday, March 20, 2006

It was a slow day at work, so we spent most of the day talking to each other, telling stories and asking rhetorical questions when my manager suddenly smiled. He had a good one:
"what would you rather give up, Cheese or sex?"

I snorted "thats not a good question! Everyone would give up cheese!"
"But cheese is so good, think about how much you eat it"
"Actually, dairy usually makes me sick so I hardly ever eat cheese"
"oh"
"That doesn't matter though because sex is better than cheese and you should know that"

5 comments:

Cibbuano said...

How much does your manager like cheese?

Or the inverse: How bad is the sex that he's having? Maybe no one told him that sex involves genitalia?

Anonymous said...

That's what I wanted to know Cib.

Cibbuano said...

Cheese can be pretty good, though.

But compared to sex, where you can have an orgasm that feels like it just splintered the earth's crust -well, there's just no comparison.

Bad sex is horrific, on the other hand. Then you just feel like 'what the hell am I doing this for?'

Anonymous said...

Yeah no kidding. And realising that you don't really want to be there anymore makes it so much worse. You're still in the middle of it and you can't always just push them off and run away. Well I guess you could, but it wouldn't be very kind.

Cibbuano said...

I wonder how many people just go through sex to 'be kind'?

That's a pretty nasty reason to be penetrated/penetrate someone. Couldn't you just warm up some leftover apple pie and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream?