Friday, November 05, 2010

What sort are you

There comes a time when you realize an utter truth about yourself, that at the culmination (20-35) of your time here, you just realized: this is me.
AS
At a certain degree, this is the driving force inside you that makes decisions, causes your effect.

In myself is the adventurer, but more than that, an adventurer that feels they can't say no but still has the will to know the difference between rational risk and mortal danger. I will not try just anything, but in the act of saying no I will feel some guilt, for not being trying this new thing. For what other reason is there in living but to take on the things which scare us?
I will always be wanting more from my life, will expect it.

In your existence, who are you and what do you want?




No comments: